Rules & Regulations
Participants joining should follow below needed rules.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited. If found, you will be prohibited
from trek, and our responsibility ceases with you.
- Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints. (You can ask leaders for dust bean
bag in case you don't know where to dispose it.)
- All rights to run-time change the plan, remains with leaders of Raahi. and everyone is
bound to leaders decisions. No arguments will be entertained.
- It is equally important to respect the locals and their customs of the offbeat-destination
we are exploring.
- It is important to stick in group in dense forest, offbeat places and camping areas.In the
event of any deviation by the participant without the consent of the Tour Manager or
Leader, he/she/they will be considered as Independent/s and will no longer be considered as
a part of the group.
In the event of any Mishap/Eventuality, Raahi Trekkers & its
Leaders will not be held responsible.
- Do not expect luxury facilities at remote locations, villages. There are very limited
sources available for stay, vehicle and meals.